We all love a competition…so we are launching a photo competition to our customers! Each lucky winner will win one of these action cameras! Want to win one? Read on.
If we supply products to your site, these could either be products you have bought off-the-shelf or something we specifically manufactured for you. Simply take a photo showing our products in use. Then email your photo to: email@example.com stating the site name and where you work.
At the end of each month, we will choose our favourite picture, then we will contact you to send you a camera.
Below is the small print, check that you are happy with them before you enter our competition. Then it’s time to get snap happy, we are looking forward to seeing your photos.
Terms and Conditions
1. You can take and post as many photos as you like during a particular month;
2. It is entirely your choice if you want people to appear in the picture. If you choose to have people in the image, we will assume that the people in the image have granted their permission. If in doubt, do not use people.
3. You can also submit videos.
4. MIDFIX reserves the right to use any of these images for marketing purposes. We require the right to make use of such user content in accordance with and subject to this agreement. Therefore, by entering the competition, you grant to us an irrevocable and perpetual non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free, license by ourselves to use, copy distribute, publicably display print, publish, re-format, modify, revise that user content in any form of media or expression.
5. If your photo is chosen as our favourite photo, we will contact you for your address to send you your prize.
6. MIDFIX reserves the right to withdraw and terminate the competition at any time.
7. This competition is not open to MIDFIX employees.
8. Only submit content which you have created. You must not submit content not originally created by you or content which is not properly licensed to you.
9. Use your common sense, submit content which is safe and appropriate. Do not send content that is illegal or prohibited.
10. The action camera pictured is subject to availability. If the product is unavailable, we may substitute with an alternative action camera.