Zip-Clips – wire suspension systems are manufactured from high quality zinc alloy with sintered metal locking wedges that grip the wire rope. They perform the same function as a traditional wire rope grip but in a fraction of the time and with the advantages of ratchet tensioning the wire along with instant release and adjustment. This means that Zip-Clips product range have become a popular alternative to traditional installation methods giving considerable savings in both time and materials. View the complete range of attachments.
Available as pre-made kits or clutches and reels of wire.
- Ratchet grips for wire rope
- Finger operated release mechanism
- Four sizes
- Fix to existing services
- Fix to concrete applications
- Fix to Timber and other substrates
- Suitable for profile decking
- Suitable for basket and tray