SP501/41 MX Channel Splice – External
SP501/41 MX Channel Splice – External Splice Connector. These are used on the installation of channel to join lengths of channel together.
- External splice connector for joining lengths of channel.
- Hot Dip Galvanised finish
- Stamped with MIDFIX name and identifiable as genuine system components.
- MX bracket connections are extensively tested by an independent UKAS accredited test facility and proven performance. Our comprehensive and reliable load data is the outcome of real-life tests and is invaluable for engineers designing supports and validating the integrity of an installation.
- All MX products are manufactured to MIDFIX product specifications and undergo a detailed quality inspection process to ensure consistently high quality, performance, and finish.
Do you really need a tested channel system for your next M&E installation?
- Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Minimum Yield Stress: 275N/mm2
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised – 55μm min average coating thickness. Hot Dip Galvanised after manufacture unless indicated otherwise.