Snap Toggles are inserted into the wall with the plastic straps which are then snapped off, leaving the toggle in place without being held by the screw, ready for mounting the fixture. If the fixture is removed the Snap Toggle remains in position. These heavy metal toggles give the highest loads for cavity fixings – e.g. M6 toggle in 12.5mm plasterboard – up to 120kg ultimate load (safety factors should be applied) depending on condition and capacity of board.
- The ultimate cavity fixing with high load bearing capacity
- A unique and immensely versatile fixing that is easy to install
- Huge base material grip range – M5 & M6 up to 90mm, M8 up to 64mm
- Available in up to M8 screw size
* Max recommended tensile load in 12.5mm plasterboard