Rockwool Block & Clamp
Rockwool blocks are manufactured from high density mineral wool with high load bearing capacity for supporting pipework. It provides effective insulation to prevent thermal bridging and heat loss or gain to the pipework through the pipe support. Benefits unique to this product are its suitability for use with pipework temperatures up to 250°C and superior fire classification. Rockwool blocks are non-combustible, have a vapour control foil face and are a robust product ideal for rough handling on site. Rockwool pipe supports come in a wide range of pipe sizes and insulation thicknesses combined with the corresponding size of Qwikclamp pipe clamp.
- Outside diameter range: 15 – 168mm
- Insulation thickness: 20 – 50mm
- Block length: 80 – 100mm
- Reaction to fire: Non-combustible stone wool
- Pipework temperature range: 0°C – 250°C
- Specific heat: 0.84 KJ/KgK