Qwikclamps – Lined pipe clamps
These two-piece lined pipe clamps come in a full range of sizes up to 500mm and are commonly used with copper, carbon steel, and plastic pipes. The high-quality EPDM rubber lining isolates the clamp from the pipework preventing corrosion when used with copper pipes, reducing sound transmission and acting as a cushion between the clamp and pipe.
- Finish: Bright Zinc Plated
- Threaded Boss: M8/M10 dual tapped
- Material Size: ≤ 160mm = 20 x 2.0mm / >160mm = 20 x 2.5mm
- Side Fixings: M5 up to QL060 then M6 Hex Pozi Head
- EPDM Lining: Sound reduction 18dba / Temperature range -40 to +110°c
- Max Tensile Load: 120kg