Qwikclamps – Double Bossed Lined
Double bossed pipe clamps for situations requiring one pipe to hang below another. Commonly used with copper, carbon steel and plastic pipes. The high quality EPDM rubber lining isolates the clamp from the pipework preventing corrosion when used with copper pipes, reducing sound transmission and acting as a cushion between the clamp and pipe.
When considering the load implications, it should be established that the maximum tensile load of the first clamp is adequate to cover all the pipes suspended from it.
- Finish: Bright Zinc Plated
- Threaded Boss: M8/M10 dual tapped
- Material Size: 20 x 2.0mm
- Side Fixings: M6 Hex Pozi Head
- EPDM Lining: Sound reduction 18dba / Temperature range -40 to +110°c
- Max Tensile Load: 120kg