Protecta Ex Mortar
- Expands during curing to ensure a very tight seal around the services and the surrounding construction
- Load bearing without reinforcement – great strength and adhesion for concentrated loads up to 15Kn
- Sound reduction up to 64dB – maintains acoustic design performance in floors and walls
- ETA Approval and CE marked
- Fire classification up to 4 hours depending on the situation
The Protecta Ex Mortar is a gypsum based mortar for firestopping openings in floors and walls. It is suitable for a vast range of pipework, ducts, cables, cable bundles, cable trays and cable ladders. It is self-levelling and cures within 1 hour.