Protecta® FR IPT
Protecta® FR IPT – Linear Gap Sealant
This linear gap sealant is for firestopping joints and gaps up to 30mm in plasterboard, masonry, concrete walls and floors. It’s high bond strength and movement capability accommodates building movement for long-lasting fire protection.
- High performance polymer sealant and adhesive with primerless adhesion to almost every substrate.
- For firestopping joints and gaps up to 30mm in plasterboard, masonry and concrete walls and floors.
- High bond strength and movement capability – accommodates building movement for long-lasting fire protection.
- Permanently flexible and paintable.
- Sound reduction up to 62dB with just 12mm single sided seal – maintains acoustic design performance in floors and walls.
- FR IPT is extensively tested as a linear ga
- seal for construction joints.
- European Technical Assessment (ETA 14/0041).
- CE marked.
- Fire Classification up to EI 240 (4 hour) depending on the situation.