MSK Plug-on Setting Kit
These innovative ETA Wedge Anchor Setting Kits have a unique ‘drill, plug-on and set’ function that facilitates repetitive hole drilling and anchor setting. Using a Setting Kit greatly speeds up installation whilst reducing operator fatigue, particularly important in overhead installations.
- Comprises of MBB SDS stop-drill with plug-on setting tool for drilling and setting in one easy and effortless operation
- Use just one drilling machine to drill and set the anchors without changing over – drill, plug-on and set
- Specially recommended for repetitive overhead installations
- Just replace MBB Stop-drills when worn
- When automatically setting an anchor you will need an SDS drill, SDS stop-drill bit (don’t forget to replace the MBB stop-drills when worn), plug-in setting tool that matches the specific anchor and PPE equipment.
- You will need to make sure that the ‘shoulders’ of the SDS setting tool are in contact with the lip of the anchor.