Pacifyre Fire Sleeves
- One part fire sleeve consisting of stainless steel sleeve with intumescent graphite liner and foam smoke seals
- Simple and comprehensive solution to firestopping plastic or metallic pipes
- Uses just one sleeve per aperture to prevent the spread of fire, smoke and sound transmission
- Allows for movement of pipe as required by BS regulations
- Up to 4 hours fire rating depending on the situation
- Extensively tested – ETA with CE Approval
Pacifyre is an excellent solution for firestopping plastic pipes passing through the fire barrier. Consisting of a one piece stainless steel sleeve with an intumescent graphite liner and foam smoke seals, Pacifyre uses just one sleeve per aperture to prevent the spread of fire, smoke and sound transmission while allowing for thermal movement of the pipe. A particular benefit of Pacifyre is that it can be used where a pipe passes diagonally through a wall.
One of the most comprehensively tested firestopping products, Pacifyre suits nearly all fire barrier materials, gives up to 4 hour fire protection and is very simple to install. The sleeve is placed round the pipe, secured with its closure tabs and slid into the aperture. Small gaps around the sleeve are sealed with intumesent sealant and larger gaps with firestop compound.