ETA Wedge Anchors
- High performance internally threaded anchors for concrete
- 25mm shallow embedment versions for low risk of reinforcement hits
- Rimmed design for flush setting
- Rimmed design for use in hollow materials
- Reliably set by means of manual or SDS setting tools
- Brilliant SDS stop-drill bit with plug-on setting tool for quick and effortless, high volume installations
MIDFIX Wedge Anchors have ETA approval for use in cracked and non-cracked concrete for safety critical applications. Typically used in mechanical and electrical installations for suspending threaded rods from concrete ceilings or as a general fixing for bolting fixtures to concrete. The rim or lip keeps the anchor flush with the surface and prevents the anchor passing into the void when used in hollow ceiling slabs. The popular 25mm shallow embedment version is available in all sizes and guarantees less reinforcement hits. The anchor is inserted into the drilled hole and expanded by hammering the internal expansion cone with a setting tool. Using the MSS setting tool leaves an indent in the anchor rim as a visual indication that the anchor has been correctly set.