Metal Push Mount – 18th Edition Compliant
- Patented cable tie mount for fireproof installations
- Fast installation – no anchors, no screws
- Drill 6.0mm hole and push in
- For cable tie widths up to 8mm
- Grade 304 stainless steel
Patented fixings for use with metal cable ties in fire proof installations. Simple and fast to install without using any tools, the push mount is simply pushed into a 6.0mm hole drilled in the substrate for a permanent fixing with incredible grip. Neat and unobtrusive, the cable tie passes through the flat head of the mount to secure individual cables or cable bundles in compliance with the 18th edition wiring regulations. Using the metal push mount avoids the possibility of using incorrect fixings in the installation.