LS21 41x21x1.5 MX Slotted Channel
LS21 – MX Channel – Light Slotted
LS21 MX Channel section is best suited for lighter applications as it is made from 1.5mm thick steel. As with all of our pre-galvanised MX channel it is made by continuously hot-dip zinc coated steel strip conforming to BS EN 10346:2009.
- LS21 MX Channel section is manufactured by cold rolling BS 6946:1988 and marked at regular intervals along each length with the MIDFIX name and BS number as required by the standard.
- Slot size 14mm x 25mm.
- LS21 can support 54kg per metre, uniformly distributed.
- Available in 3m length.
- 1.5mm thick steel for lighter applications
- Material Standard: BS EN 10346:2009
- Material Specification: S280GD + Z275
- Minimum Yield Stress: 280N/mm2
- Finish: Pre-galvanised
- 275g/m2 min. coating weight
- 20µm average coating thickness
- Product weights – LS21 – 0.97 kg/m