Koolphen & clamp
Kingspan Kooltherm insulation pipe supports are load-bearing phenolic foam insulation pipe supports. This insulation pipe support blocks are load bearing phenolic foam with class 0 classification.
Kingspan Kooltherm insulation pipe support blocks are used to support insulated pipework to prevent heat gain or loss through the pipe supports. Condensation and corrosion issues are common issues when supporting chilled water pipes.
The phenolic insulation is of a load-bearing density and sizes 67mm and above have metal spreader plates on the lower half for additional support. Kooltherm are a CFC free closed-cell foam with a foil vapour barrier and self-adhesive sealing strip.
- Insulation density :<67mm O.D. 60kg/m³ >168mm O.D. 120kg/m³
- Insulation length :<140mm O.D. 100mm >168mm O.D. 125mm
- Temperature range : – 180 to + 120°c
- Metal spreader plate 46mm O.D and above
- Reaction to fire: BL – s1, dO
- Class ‘O’ foil vapour barrier