Insulated Fire Sleeves
- Simple solution for firestopping of plastic or metal pipes, insulated or uninsulated
- Tested and certified for use in plasterboard, masonry and concrete walls and floors
- Allows for thermal movement of the pipe
- Length 300mm – can be cut to suit wall thickness
- 27mm Insulation thickness
- Up to 4 hours fire rating depending on the situation.
- ETA with CE Approval
- Tested to BS476 & EN1366
Insulated Fire Sleeves are a combination of rockwool and intumescent graphite. They are an excellent solution for firestopping a wide range of pipes in most wall and floor types. Insulated sleeves maintain the thermal insulation of the pipe where it passes through the fire barrier avoiding condensation problems. In the case of plastic pipes the sleeve will crush and close off the pipe in a fire situation. When used with metal pipes the sleeve allows for thermal movement of the pipe through the fire barrier and in a fire situation maintains the integrity of the fire barrier.
Insulated Fire Sleeves are simple to install and at 300mm long one sleeve can replace two pipe collars or alternatively they can be cut into shorter sleeves for reduced wall thicknesses. When installed, 25mm of the sleeve should project from the wall or floor.