Heller Duster Drills
- Efficient dust-free drilling to meet HSE requirements
- Available in SDS and SDS-max fitting
- Dust is extracted directly from the cutting head
- Drill and clean the hole in one operation
- Long life and fast drilling
- Use with a ‘M Class’ vacuum
Heller Duster drills are designed to meet HSE requirements for controlling construction dust. Regular exposure to Silica dust created when working on concrete can cause serious lung diseases and HSE legislation requires that dust is prevented from getting into the air as well as using suitable PPE equipment.
Duster are hollow drill bits and the dust is extracted directly from the cutting head using a suitable vacuum attached to the duster bit. Removing dust from the hole at point of drilling prevents dust entering the air and gives longer life and faster drilling than conventional SDS drill bits. Duster bits drill and clean the hole in one operation making them ideal for resin fixings. Cleaning holes for resin fixings creates further dust and a Duster drilled hole requires no further cleaning and greatly speeds up resin fixing installation.