HB41G 41x41x2.5 MX Back to Back Plain Channel
Hot dip galvanised back to back plain channel – galvanised after manufacture for superior corrosion protection. As is the case with all MX channel sections, it has been manufactured by cold rolling to BS 6946:1988 and HB41G is MIDFIX stamped at certain intervals.
- Hot Dip Galvanised to BS EN 1461:2009
- Two 41mm x 41mm profiles welded back to back for heavier loads
- HB41G can support 1230kg per metre, uniformly distributed.
- Identified with the MIDFIX marking for traceability on site and BS number.
- Available in 3m and 6m lengths.
- Material Standard: BS EN 10025-2:2019
- Material Specification: S275JR
- Minimum Yield Stress: 275N/mm2
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised to BS EN 1461:2009
- Average coating thickness: 55μm
- Product Weights: HB41G/P – 5.00 kg/m