HB41G 41x41x2.5 MX Back to Back Slotted Channel
HB41G 41 x 41 MX Back to Back Slotted Channel with a hot dip galvanised finish suited for external applications and more demanding environments. All MX channels are manufactured by cold rolling to BS 6946:1988 and marked at regular intervals along each length with the MIDFIX name and BS number as required by the standard.
- MX Back to Back Slotted Channel with two 41 x 41 profiles welded for heavier loads
- Can support 1230kg per metre, uniformly distributed.
- Available in 3 metre or 6 metre
- Slot size 14 x 25mm
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN 1461:2009.
- Comprehensive safe working loads for MIDFIX channel sections are calculated in accordance with BS EN 1993-1-3:2006 (Eurocode 3) Design of Steel Structues.
- Each MX channel section has a MIDFIX stamp for system identification – a critical component of a tested channel system
- Material Standard: BS EN 10025-2:2019
- Material Specification: S275JR
- Minimum Yield Stress: 275N/mm2
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised to BS EN 1461:2009
- Average coating thickness: 55μm
- Product Weight: HB41G/S – 4.59 kg/m
Overall if you are looking for heavy duty channel for demanding environments such as moist environments, highly acidic and alkaline or coastal environments then MX Back to Back Slotted Channel is a good option. Alternatively, if you are looking for 41 x 41 plain channel with a hot dip galvanised finish then that is also available.