BZP Pozi Countersunk Twin Thread
- Countersunk head with pozi drive
- Twin threads for fast insertion and high pull-out
- Bright Zinc Plated finish
- Through hardened steel
- Sharp gimlet point for fast start
- CE approved product tested to BS EN 14592
Twin thread woodscrews consist of two threads, one inside the other. This means the screw pitch is much greater than with a single thread so that the screw drives in considerably quicker but with high retaining power. These screws are ideal for all softwoods. The core diameter is greater than for a chipboard screw, making them the preferred choice for use in expansion plugs.