AB218 MX Channel Bracket – 45°
AB218 MX Channel Bracket to fit 41mm wide MX channel to support structure or to connect channel sections to steelwork. AB218 is one of many channel connections that are part of the MIDFIX MX Channel System – a tested channel system that enables M&E contractors to evidence M&E support installations.
MIDFIX MX channel system will help you to:
- Maximise safe installations
- Competence installations
- Lower the risk of installations
- Gives you the ability to prove bracket performance
- Minimise material waste and cost
- Trace and identify bracket installations – each and every product within MX is individually identifiable.
- 45° Obtuse Angle Bracket
- Independently tested in a UKAS accredited test facility to establish safe loads for an extensive range of connection designs.
- Hot Dip Galvanised
- Steel thickness: 5.0mm
- Minimum Yield Stress: 275N/mm2
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised – 55μm min. average coating thickness