AB207 MX Channel Angle Bracket
AB207 Angle Bracket
AB207– MX Channel Angle Brackets for connecting with 41mm MX Channel to support M&E services. The 2-hole by 2-hole bracket helps to support services in this orientation.
- 2 hole/2 hole 90 degree Angle
- Hot Dip Galvanised
- Extensively tested by an independent UKAS accredited test facility for proven performance
- Identifiable with MIDFIX brand name (why does it need to be identified)?
- Maximise safe installations
Steel Thickness: 5.0mm
Minimum Yield Stress: 275N/mm2
Finish: Hot Dip Galvanised 55 micron min. average coating thickness.
Maximum Safe Loads (see images)
- *1 load applies to the channel connection shown assembled with –
- MX HS/HP41 Channel
- M12 Grade 8.8 hex head set screws
- 60Nm torque setting
- *2 Load applies to bracket only without channel
Curious to know why a tested channel system would be useful for your next M&E installation?