A4 316 Stainless Steel Throughbolts
A4 Stainless ThroughboltsStainless Steel Throughbolts
A4-316 higher grade stainless steel for high corrosion resistance in marine and other demanding environments. The Stainless Steel Throughbolt has an ETA Option 7 approval for safety critical applications in non-cracked concrete.
Installed by simply hammering the anchor into the hole and tightening the nut to draw the cone into the expansion clip. They have the advantage of being through fixings with the drill size being the same diameter as the anchor.
- Through fixings for a wide range of applications
- For use in non-cracked concrete
- Medium to high load capacity
- Easy installation
- Grade A4 stainless steel
- Superior corrosion resistance for aggressive environments
Testing & approvals
- European Technical Assessment ETA-05/0242
- Approved for structural use in untracked concrete (what is defined as uncracked concrete?)
Further reading:BS 8539 guidance What is the function throughbolts? Installation Training
IMPORTANT TO NOTE – CODES HIGHLIGHTED WITH * REFER TO THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTIONS:
* = Reduced embedment ** = Reduced embedment and not ETA assessed.