We are looking for a creative and commercially focussed Marketing Manager to run our Marketing function on a standalone basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for delivering Marketing services that enable and drive sales. Including creating engaging multi-channel campaigns to drive lead acquisition/retention and the development of a wide range of marketing collateral to grow brand awareness.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining Marketing strategy that will deliver tangible financial results
- Social media blogging
- Mailer creation and scheduling using Mailchimp
- Campaign performance analysis using Google Analytics and Lead Forensics
- Website management including news updates, development of case studies, video content
- Customer feedback analysis
- PR activities
- Event management – including charity fundraisers
In order to make our shortlist for the Marketing Manager position, you must:
- Have a proven track record managing previous Marketing functions – ideally in a B2B environment
- Be a skilled and creative word-smith
- Be able to bring along a portfolio of previous examples of your work – demonstrating your creative flair
- Be a confident and capable communicator who can build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced role, in a growing business, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Permanent