Attention SEO Executives! Here is your golden ticket to join our busy marketing department as an SEO Executive on a temporary contract.
To qualify for the ticket, answer these questions:
1. Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ SEO experience either gained at an agency or in-house?
2. Did you learn to use WordPress before you learnt to tie your shoelaces?
3. Is your written English on a par with William Shakespeare?
4. Do you have a keen eye for detail?
5. Do you find Google Analytics more interesting than PS4 games?
If you answered yes to all the above, then read on…
The role entails completing a technical SEO project. You will be adding missing meta-descriptions and missing alt tags to 1,600+ product pages. You will have a solid understanding of on-page and off-page SEO best practices.
As part of this project, you will conduct keyword research and search term analysis and ensure that these keywords are included on the website. You will analyse competitor activity and generate content ideas to develop link building strategies for our website. You will review and analyse areas of the site which can be improved and optimised for SEO purposes.
We provide a great working environment and you will work closely with our enthusiastic Marketing Manager and did we mention that we provide free staff lunches?
If you like the sound of this and still want the ticket, then we’d love to hear from you. Send a covering letter outlining your current employment situation together with your CV.
Job Type: Full-time, 4 week, depending on completion of the project.