Thank you for choosing to work with MIDFIX throughout 2020!
The year has been challenging for everyone however we have so much to be thankful for.
Despite the uncertainty MIDFIX continued to invest;
- As our people remain key to our success here at MIDFIX we have added an additional 12 members of the team (operations, warehouse, technical, finance, design and engineering, project management)
- We have developed and launched our MIDFIX training academy, this is a valuable resource for contractors and businesses like yours, it offers training and compliance with standards such as BS 8539 all the way through to industry-specific topics covered in podcasts.
- Our offsite and manufacturing facilities have received investments to increase our capabilities; these range from a dedicated timber workshop to manufacture FSC approved wooden blocks, to increase capacity for manufacture and assembly of modular projects such as risers and plant rooms.
- Launched our fifth addition catalogue.
- A new fleet of FORS accredited vehicles.
- Created a product development team that will drive innovations.
As you can see we have been busy here at MIDFIX and it is thanks to your commitment to us that enables us to continue to invest, we remain cautiously optimistic about 2021 and we look forward to working with you and supporting your projects.
Once again, we would like to thank you for supporting MIDFIX throughout 2020.
Everyone here at MIDFIX joins with me to say a big thank you to your business we trust that you have a happy and safe holiday and we all look forward to a better 2021!